Snowden on the Twitters

Seth list at sysfu.com
Wed Sep 30 23:03:57 PDT 2015

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 01:41:26 -0700, Oshwm <oshwm at openmailbox.org> wrote:

> No, as someone who works as a network engineer and knows how to approach
> another network engineer i was very respectful and trying to be helpful.
> Approaching it as a potential oversight and was surprised at the
> response i got.

That's pretty much par for the course in my experience.

Raising security issues web/network/sysadmins or worse yet developers,
(always in a non confrontational way, to start), the dismissive responses
and outright butt-hurt you typically get is beyond comprehension.

This is the reason I cackle with glee every-time a
company/individual/product/service gets their 'cyber' ass handed to them,
it's the only fucking way people seem to learn these lessons; the hard way.