freedompress is on cloudfare (Was: Snowden on the Twitters)

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Wed Sep 30 01:26:22 PDT 2015

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 08:33:18AM +0100, Oshwm wrote:

> Sorry, didn't sign :P
>
> Also,
>
> I contacted one of the guys from freedom.press about this and his response was that it was an acceptable risk because they were being DDoS'd.
>
> One of the guys on here, razer ray?, linked to a Yasha Levine article linking CF CEO to Project Honeypot and reckoned he was encouraged to start CF by DoD or some other Gov agency.
>
> I'm not a big fan of Yasha and don't entirely trust what he writes (just an opinion, don't sue :D ) but there were news articles in other websites about some of this stuff.
>
> So, you have to make up your own mind but  i block CF IP addresses and have decided that freedom.press is an evil entity.

I don't know if freedompress are "evil entity", but if they
are evil entity, they could have chosen clean provider and
cooperate with other evil entities.

IMHO the nsa and the like have spoofing/MITM certs trusted by
major browsers, so I don't trust TLS/SSL from a browser as
used by the majority of user.

Might be wrong on both.