How Putin Controls the Internet and Popular Opinion in Russia

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 16:11:19 PDT 2015

On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 14:10:46 +0200
rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> Dnia poniedziałek, 21 września 2015 21:07:59 Juan pisze:
> > On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 13:14:24 +0200
> >
> > rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> > > I don't know, man, when I was protesting against ACTA I was
> > > carrying signs in English too. And that was in Poland. This might
> > > be related to the idea that once you're protesting, you want
> > > international media to pick up the story.
> > >
> > > Or, maybe this whole anti-ACTA thing was US-inspired and played
> > > right into the hands of our reptilian overlords.
> >
> > 	So, your protest against ACTA was legitimate (true).
> >
> > 	And so it follows that US imperialism doesn't exist  and
> > that the US gov't never uses local people to further the interests
> > 	of the US gov't...
>
> No, what follows is that the "they have signs in English, and that
> means the protests must have been US-funded/influenced/etc" line of
> "reasoning" is bollocks.

	It isn't bollocks, at all. English signs on cnn that just
	happen to match the pentagon's war propaganda are obviously
	suspect...except for biased people or people in the payroll of
	the pentagon.

> Not saying US imperialism doesn't exist. But people having signs in
> English on a protest somewhere in Nowheristan is not proof. Not even
> close.

	The signs are not proof of american imperialism. The signs are
	proof of the kind of 'conspiracy' that people partial to the
	american government deny.

	American imperialism doesn't need any kind of subtle 'proofs'.
	It's part of all fucking history books since 1776.

	" reptilian overlords."

	Don't you have anything better than that?