How Putin Controls the Internet and Popular Opinion in Russia

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Mon Sep 21 04:14:24 PDT 2015

Dnia poniedziałek, 21 września 2015 13:52:45 James A. Donald pisze:
> On 2015-09-21 1:06 PM, rysiek wrote:
> > for a moment there I entertained a notion of asking you for some sources,
> > but then I remembered that both Putin and Obama are actually reptilian
> > invaders from outer space and we're all fucked anyway.
>
> Does it not strike you as odd that whenever their is a protest in favor
> of US domination and the overthrow of a supposedly oppressive regimes,
> the protestors are generally carrying signs in English?

I don't know, man, when I was protesting against ACTA I was carrying signs in
English too. And that was in Poland. This might be related to the idea that
once you're protesting, you want international media to pick up the story.

Or, maybe this whole anti-ACTA thing was US-inspired and played right into the
hands of our reptilian overlords.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak