Key Compromise Related to Architectural Work Not Cryptome

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Sep 19 04:50:00 PDT 2015

Nobody sane has ever met JYA, just not possible. But several cpunks
and USG officials have. But none of those use PGP after learning
what precludes sanity and is replaced with blind faith in the math when
crypto is implanted.

GPG is further down the wormhole of instability.

As RH pithed on PRZ's shoes: children of code-cobblers have none.