Re: Microsoft has developed its own Linux. Repeat. Microsoft has developed its own Linux • The Register

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Sep 18 18:16:05 PDT 2015

On 9/18/15, Robin wrote:
> On 18 September 2015 at 16:02, Dave wrote:
>>     It must be getting a bit chilly down in Hell right now...
>>
>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/09/18/microsoft_has_developed_its_own_linux_repeat_microsoft_has_developed_its_own_linux/
>>
>>     ...And I see some porcine figures out on the tarmac...
>
> Oh, and there's Jesus on a pogo stick ...

Lucifer just rang his broker demanding a massive short position in
Fujitsu Air conditioning, but the picosecond high frequency
"liquidity" traders saw the bid and pre-seized all options causing St
Peter to chuckle from the perly gates which manifested as a
thunderstorm never seen before and lightening from New Zealand all the
way to Hades.

Lucifer of course figured "well, it might not be molten sodium but a
little back to the future is better than nothing I guess," but just
then she realised that the news article prompting all these escapades
had caused exactly six-nines of all humans to laugh at exactly the
same moment and with that the lightning didn't stop before Lucifer's
throne, instead slicing her clean in two.

As the two Lucifer halves started an eternal fist fight over which
would get to mount the other half first, at that moment even God
chuckled and the universe accidentally en...