Key Compromise Related to Architectural Work Not Cryptome

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Sep 18 12:39:51 PDT 2015

On 09/18/2015 03:57 AM, John Young wrote:
> ...hundreds of designers from around the world with access to files. Security of
> the project is primary and its design is not public.

There's just something 'contra' about sentence one in re sentence two.

Being from NYC originally and not having set one foot there since 1976,
is the route of line 7 extension itself secret?

belay that question:
> "The extension, a key part of the Hudson Yards Redevelopment Project,
> is expected to bring business and entertainment into the area. It is
> also intended to aid redevelopment of nearby Chelsea and Hell's
> Kitchen around the Long Island Rail Road's West Side Yard."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_Subway_Extension

Gentrification in progress! (wondering if jya's secrets are still such)

Try this question instead:

Did they ever get rid of the IRT's narrow gauge rail? When I lived in
the city the coaches were quaint and ancient because the IRT was always
the last serviced by the MTA's budget...

RR