Fwd: Do ethnic Germans have the right to racial and cultural strength? - was Re: At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting in droves.

Cathal Garvey cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Thu Sep 17 06:19:28 PDT 2015

The governing party in Germany is called the Christian Democrats. If
Religion is some sort of nasty contagion that needs to be stamped out,
Germany's got bigger problems than some desperate immigrants.

Religion isn't a nasty contagion, btw. Assholes are, and they're all
over the place, religion or no. Just look at the bullshit racism in this
thread; anyone see religious inspiration to that? Not so far from me,
just regular ole' secular race/religion hate. Nothing new there.

Maybe, just maybe, "National Identity"/"Racial and Cultural Strength" is
a load of bullshit, and far more of a threat to human flourishing than
believing in usually-benevolent Sky Gods.

--
Scientific Director, IndieBio EU Programme
  Now running in Cork, Ireland May->July