Fwd: Do ethnic Germans have the right to racial and cultural strength? - was Re: At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting in droves.

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Tue Sep 15 03:23:32 PDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 11:22:59AM +0200, rysiek wrote:
> Are we really to say that our culture is so weak, so vulnerable, so hard to
> defend that an influx of immigrants that amounts to 0,03% (yes, three-
> hundredths of a percent!)[1] of the whole population of the EU is suddenly a
> real threat?
>
> [1] estimated 160 000 immigrants, estimated 508 million EU citizens

Dude, trolling with numbers borders with numerology
{AKA "number theory" ;) }.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11863246/Refugee-crisis-EU-ministers-Germany-border-control-Austria-army-live.html

---
Refugee crisis: Europe's borders unravelling as Austria and Slovakia
impose frontier controls
Germany's vice chancellor Sigmar Gabriel warns the country could receive
up to one million people seeking refugee status. Follow latest
developments here
---

UP TO ONE MEEELLION :P