(from offlist) John McAfee Runs For US President In 2016 Under Cyber Party

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Sep 11 10:47:38 PDT 2015

On 09/10/2015 06:49 PM, Ben Mezger wrote:
>  I lived in a Third a World Banana
> Republic, was tortured and had to watch my dog shot in front of my eyes
> by a soldier trained by the FBI at Quantico using an Ar-15 supplied by
> the US Government. I hid in the jungles of Central America for weeks
> while being chased by an army representing a government that I had
> refused to be extorted by. Pleaseā€¦. tell me what is not serious about
> this."

Someone forgot to tell him he was NOT the top banana in the Feudal world.

He's nuts, sorry, no matter his financial experience, and he didn't run
that 'multi-billion dollar company' for long. He sold it, and it
probably wasn't a multi-billion dollar company when sold Symantec did
that, and I'm calling him for megalomania and psychopathic lying for
self aggrandizement