Fwd: Do ethnic Germans have the right to racial and cultural strength? - was Re: At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting in droves.

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Fri Sep 11 05:52:39 PDT 2015

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 11:22:59AM +0200, rysiek wrote:

> Are we really to say that our culture is so weak, so vulnerable, so hard to
> defend that an influx of immigrants that amounts to 0,03% (yes, three-
> hundredths of a percent!)[1] of the whole population of the EU is suddenly a
> real threat?
>
> [1] estimated 160 000 immigrants, estimated 508 million EU citizens

First a joke:

"statistician tried to cross a river of average depth 0.5m and got
drowned".

May I ask what percentage of the EU are street policeman (not counting
burocrats) to "protect" the sheeple?

And how comes the above policeman allowed the refugees to cross the
border?

It is the extrema that matters, not the average value.

...And what if half of the 0.03% were armed turrorists?