John McAfee Runs For US President In 2016 Under Cyber Party

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Thu Sep 10 19:14:08 PDT 2015

On 09/10/2015 06:11 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On 9/10/15, Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 14:41:26 +0300
>> Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

>>> Definitely the cpunk juan :)
>>>
>>> juan for president!!!!!!
>>

>> Thank you Georgi. We need an anarchist president who would fight for
>> our anarchist constitution. Those are the pilars of our anarchist
>> state. Otherwise chaos would ensue.
>>

>>> he might give the scumbags hard time, not sure.
>>
>> Hm. That's a nice ring - it might fit me. But I think I'll pass =P

Here's a funny story. In late 2006, I think, I came across Hillary
Clinton's campaign website. They wanted recommendations for a campaign
theme song. Feeling fey, I suggested "If I Was [sic] President" by
Wyclef Jean. That was before President Obama had become a leading
candidate. What a joke.

I'm not claiming that Wyclef Jean is an anarchist. But it's at least
arguable that he's a decent man. So it goes.