Fwd: Do ethnic Germans have the right to racial and cultural strength? - was Re: At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting in droves.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Sep 10 18:27:34 PDT 2015

On 9/11/15, Nathan wrote:
> WTF?  I've read this *twice* and I *still* don't get it.....  Is this an
> argument against multiculturalism?

That's not the question - the question is, does each individual human
of a nation have the right to protect their current, existing culture?

Or at least to have a say, i.e. a vote about it?

Some nations, through their power structures, go to extraordinary
lengths to protect their rights to cultural and racial strength, Japan
for example.

Is this the right of the Japanese? Or are they doing the wrong thing?

>From their perspective, they are doing what is required to protect
their rights, to self determination as a people, a tribe, a race.

It appears that the rights of individuals are determined (in practice)
by those in power, and not by those who are directly affected by the
decision makers (the people themselves). Is keeping such decisions in
the hands of a few "educated elected" an elitist approach?

If democracy be the will of the people manifested, then ought the
people of any nation be asked directly (nation wide vote) on such
questions as cultural dilution due to immigration and or asylum?

Or is it appropriate for an "elected" few to impose their personal
preference on a nation?

Regards
Zenaan