politicopunks at cpunks.org

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Sep 10 17:32:26 PDT 2015

On 9/10/15, Cindy Baginski <cibag at gmx.de> wrote:
> is this an cp mailinglist?
>
> best regards
> c.

Well that was the question, what is the shared common intention for
the list? "schism"'s reply is about as apt and useful as it gets. For
reference:
It is my experience that such forks are borne of individuals resenting
the friction inherent of open forums, not of wishing free and open
discourse.  If a forum is explicitly open and yet you experience
resistance to your ideas there are two probable causes.  One is that
those resisting are fools, the other is that you're full of shit.  One
would do best to consider both equally (even simultaneously) probable.

Also Georgi Guninski's:
If you ask me, the current list is going well
and nobody got banned for trolling about politics.