How Putin Controls the Internet and Popular Opinion in Russia

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Thu Sep 10 12:26:58 PDT 2015

Dnia środa, 9 września 2015 20:02:34 Juan pisze:
> On Thu, 10 Sep 2015 00:52:47 +0200
>
> rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:
> > Dnia środa, 9 września 2015 08:21:36 John Young pisze:
> > > This from the journalists who check with USG before publishing
> > > Snowden documents as Snowden allegedly requires "to avoid harm to
> > > the US."
> > >
> > > Fingerpointing at Putin is obligatory for those working the
> > > Broadcasting Board of Governors propaganda beat.
> >
> > The fact that A is evil, and A is B's adversary, doesn't
> > automagically make B not evil.
>
> 	Kindly point out where  JY said the russian government was not
> 	evil.

One could argue that using the term "fingerpointing" to refer to potential
criticism of Putin's regime, and calling people who do just that "those
working the Broadcasting Board of Governors propaganda beat" might be taken as
more or less just that, or at least of turning the attention away from what's
going on in Russia, but I also might just had a knee-jerk moment. :)

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Zmieniam klucz GPG :: http://rys.io/pl/147