Fwd: Look out!!! - was Re: Australia must become a sovereign republic

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Sep 10 04:23:56 PDT 2015

tl;dr:

- CEC - "change is good" peddlers in Australia.

- CEC says "Our government is doing bad stuff, we have problems,
therefore we must change our constitution by removing our titular
queen/'crown' to fix the problem of the scumbags in power," which is
of course bollocks.

- How can any constitution protect against apathetic acquiescing citizens.

- Is it possible that any "new" constitution (or constitutional
change) "put to us" might be formulated by opportunistic scumbags
currently in power, in order to grab more power to themselves?

:)