How Putin Controls the Internet and Popular Opinion in Russia

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Wed Sep 9 15:52:47 PDT 2015

Dnia środa, 9 września 2015 08:21:36 John Young pisze:
> This from the journalists who check with USG before publishing Snowden
> documents as Snowden allegedly requires "to avoid harm to the US."
>
> Fingerpointing at Putin is obligatory for those working the Broadcasting
> Board of Governors propaganda beat.

The fact that A is evil, and A is B's adversary, doesn't automagically make B
not evil.

The fact that there's a lot wrong with US of A, and USA and Russia don't
really cooperate well, does not make what's happening in Russia magically
okay.

Why there's so many people defending Russian system just because USA-Russia
relations are not superfriendly is beyond me.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Zmieniam klucz GPG :: http://rys.io/pl/147