Bitnation system. Looks interesting.

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Wed Sep 9 09:30:53 PDT 2015

It's documentation is overly verbose, speculative, assuming and unclear.

I love the idea of providing services that the government usually tends to.

I somewhat know what marriage before God means. I somewhat know what
marriage before the State means. I have no idea what marriage before the
Blockchain means. Probably no more than lovers' tree-carvings.

Relationship to reality is the hardest part - it's also where things like
enforcement starts turning it's ugly head.

I'd argue marriage before state is an artifact of the marriage between
church and state. Relationships, commitments, etc, these would be better
explained in contract. Contracts can go onto a blockchain. Generic. Neat.
Unpretentious.

Bitnation is fascinating, thought provoking, but it seems somewhat off.