Hackers spent at least a year spying on Mozilla to discover Firefox security holes ? and exploit them

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Mon Sep 7 16:57:28 PDT 2015

Dnia poniedziałek, 7 września 2015 20:49:10 stef pisze:
> On Mon, Sep 07, 2015 at 12:55:11PM -0400, Ulex Europae wrote:
> > I wonder, is there an A-list of must-have extensions for Firefox? Because
> > "the internet is for porn," and porn doesn't work on text-only browsers...
>
> NoScript, RequestPolicy, RefControl, CookieMonster, policeman,
> https-everywhere, monkeysphere, RedirectCleaner, CertPatrol|Convergence,
> BetterPrivacy, random-agent-spoofer, ssleuth

And PrivacyBadger, I might add.

Also, Self-Destructing Cookies is an interesting one, as while CookieMonster
allows you to keep track of which sites can or cannot set cookies, that's
for-session granularity. Self-Destructing Cookies destroys cookies after a set
time after closing a given tab. I use both.

And if you're into this kind of stuff, Lightbeam. Just for shits and giggles.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Zmieniam klucz GPG :: http://rys.io/pl/147