Possible crypto backdoor in RFC-2631 Diffie-Hellman Key Agreement Method

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 01:17:45 PDT 2015

Metzdowd & randombit's respective crypto mailing lists, crypto practicum
(smaller), reddit's /r/crypto forum (I'm a mod there). They're all open to
noobs that are willing to learn (but keep in mind that staying on topic and
succinct is a bit more important on the mailing lists, in particular
metzdowd apply premoderation with formatting requirements).

- Sent from my tablet