Anyone familiar with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques? I have a mystery.

jim bell jdb10987@yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 20:18:08 PDT 2015

For those who can help, please do a Google search for 'Bell further alleged in his 2003'You will notice that there are MANY results that contain that phrase, but have something close to gibberish, before and after it.  Some results are genuine, but most are apparently not.  I suspect that I am the victim of some sort of SEO-techniques, attempting to cover up the fact of the fake, forged appeal case 99-30210.  I suspect that the following company had something to do with it:   http://www.icmconsulting.com/seo.html  See, for instance, http://www.simcoehall.com/service/background-check-expunged.html        Jim Bell