The BlackList: Murphy's lame reply

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 20:48:25 PDT 2015

On 10/31/15, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Uh, it's hard to understand what you are saying.

second time today.

<z> Uh, yeah no offense, but I don't understand what you're trying to say here.
<me> BTW, i will never take offense at those seeking clarification.
more and more i find myself unable to converse with others.
<me>  i assume this is due to increasingly smaller shared context and
experience among people, but it could also be my crazy :P

.
.
.

i guess this sides with crazy!

to be more clear:
- Assasination politics: easy to compute, easy to apply, globally inefficient.
- Rational anarchy: difficult to compute, difficult to apply, globally optimal.

just because AP is better that Status Quo, does not mean that AP is
the ideal to strive toward.