Amish man sues government to buy firearm without photo ID

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 01:02:19 PDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Sean Lynch <seanl at literati.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 2:51 AM Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>>
>> One for supporting. In fact, anyone know -how- he could be supported?

"Shall Not Be Infringed"

> I hope they start making their own guns

It's completely legal to manufacture certain classes of weapons
for personal or other use. Doesn't mean it's constitutional, and
it sure isn't freedom. Read the docs.

> Or in fact to exercise any other right without photo ID.

What?! You mean restore the US and lots of rights and
lack of govt / corp tax, restriction and control over people
to the way it was before the 1920's and all the bullshit
lawmaking since then? People wouldn't know what to do
with the self responsibility, those old ways are forgotten
in favor of their minders and teats.

> Or maybe they'll just send in the ATF tanks, burn down their houses, and
> pretend the Amish set the fire themselves.

Probably yes, they dig ragekilling people who just want
to be left alone over stupid paper violations.

This guy needs to win this case.