Shiny stuff and designer societies (addenda)

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Oct 30 09:29:03 PDT 2015

On 10/29/2015 05:20 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On 10/29/15, Lodewijk andré de la porte <l at odewijk.nl> wrote:
>> There has been
>> naught in the way of designer societies,
> Well there have been many many attempts at small(ish) 'utopian'
> communities over the last century or more, and none has outlasted
> their founders (I think Gatto pointed this out but I can't find an
> immediate reference sorry) and many have ended in, attention holding,
> ways.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopian_community

Really! Rainbow Family of the Living Light.

The "Founders" are EVERY SINGLE PERSON who attends.

Save us from charismatic cults called 'utopian' as example of anything
except Fascism.

Welcome home!
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=lm&q=Rainbow+Family+of+the+Living+Light

If you read this article > "Lakota Warriors Vow to Crush Dirty Rainbow
Hippies"
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/20/lakota-warriors-vow-to-crush-dirty-rainbow-hippies.html
(Daily Beast) do note the end result. The Lakota nation and Rainbow
tribe allied at this last annual July 4th gathering to protect the Black
Hills https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP9YATzAmQs (five part documentary
about the '15 gathering) (also note the senior editor for the Daily
Beast has close acquaintances in al-Nusra Syria which is why their Syria
reporting reads like CIA disinfo. The Daily Beast is not a news source
of record. It's internet-asswipe).

RR