Shiny stuff and designer societies (addenda)

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 06:24:33 PDT 2015

The claws of the great and powerfully cruel shelley

We can be problematic and has pitfalls and if you have spent time in the
asia the functi8nality will be clear

I can be problematic as it sucks the life out of shit

Everything that exsists can be used for nafarious ends ... nature of life
beast and in the end about base structures of fascism more than the levels
of empathy

Basically anything can be utilized for the fascist authoritarian regime