Shiny stuff and designer societies (addenda)

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Thu Oct 29 11:16:43 PDT 2015

> The idea that one has to be "forced" to act in the common interest is
> disheartening, especially now.

I'm sorry, but there's only so much one will do with disregard of self.

I feel like this discussion has starved. There's a distinct lack of depth
and logic, and now the meaningless arguments are drying. There has been
naught in the way of designer societies, let alone the code we can write to
help get there. Mostly it's the powerless contemplating how fair it would
be if they weren't.