Getting embarrassing - Syria, the long haul

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 07:13:06 PDT 2015

Shelly you read zinn and dont internalize it?

Yes the CIA is perceived as master of the universe but the syrian revolt
began in a small town dara'a where some school children wrote grafitti on
the walls against the regime then had their fingers cut off

The supports of the syrian regime globally that prop it up are what keeps
it alive ... france did this in syria for too many decades

CIA is just enforcer to the authoratarian capitalists and attacking the
authoritarian capitalists where they live ... money ... comodification of
life ... is a solution... ie boycott all things french etc but undercutting
CIA by any means whatsoever ... finding all means ... any means is
productive

Basically the CIA is one small maggot of many maggots and just focusing on
the surface parasite or maggot as THE ONE is inneffective besides the
parasitic state lives in one and all and isnt just some outside force to be
battled there are many fronts all around ... so we can pick up any one of
them at any point in time and shove

Wherever you are sitting on any given land mass your every action effects
syria ... north korea ... washington dc ...  that people dont understand
that ... know that deeply is a direct action of the parasitic state on life
forms