mailing list etiquette violators list

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:17:25 PDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 2:55 AM, odinn <odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net> wrote:
> What we are seeing is the collective dissolving of backbone of
> societies; it may be subconscious or it may even be intentional ~ in
> the end, it doesn't matter:  It's happening.
> they have already decided that I and others should be filtered out

It's intentional, they're winning, and you gave them data knowledge
SMTP and power to do it.
Mining, surveilling, vacuuming, controlling, PATRIOT CISA, and bs laws
upon bs policies,
protecting the top echelon... they're spooling up and becoming self
aware, a SkyNet
with rendition and disappearing powers, faster than you were supposed
to be doing with
your own Western Spring... too much iWhatever, go go USA, beer and
Simpsons it seems.
Millions of your circlejerked words, petitions, letters... lol, fuck
you, we do as we please
they say. Keep on bending over and taking it up the ass, serfs, you
know you love it.
It's beyond serious now, a heavy unbalance... another good crash,
millions in the
streets, a Spring to resolve it all, who knows...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQAASBAYKsI
You're going to need some good p2p to organize and sustain that
when it happens, because unlike what they played in the mideast,
this show sure as shit isn't going down on facetwatter, it'll be censored.
Better get off these stupid threads and start coding, testing and
acting... punks.