mailing list etiquette violators list

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Mon Oct 26 05:39:16 PDT 2015

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 11:31:24AM +0100, stef wrote:
> after the much successful list of coderman regarding contributors-to-be-
> filtered, allow me to present you the list of the most - netiquette-wise -
> unrespectful contributors to this list:
>
> (you can find the explanation of each lint in the source code here:
> https://gist.github.com/stef/f35c1339d7013f7966b8)

I think my longlines trolls are false positives.

Using vim for composing with wrapping.

Would be very surprised if the long lines
aren't covered by:

1. Quoting long lines
(Don't feel like editing what I reply to)
2. Long URLs without whitespace

As an aside, another fuckometer is number
of times "fuck" appears in the message ;)