list sans smtp spillage

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Oct 25 16:11:30 PDT 2015

On 10/25/15, Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> On 10/25/2015 12:21 PM, Razer wrote:

>>> IIRC there were, though of course not on a scale to rival Pol
>>> Pot & Co.  However, that's beside the point:  I was talking
>>> about Amerikan politics, not Asian history.
>>>
>>> :o)
>>>

>> I'm SURE the citizens of Vietnam took good care of their
>> traitors... To the best of my knowledge there were never any
>> government organized purges. What angry citizens might have
>> done to Special Forces installed "Provincial Governments" and
>> errant unfortunate ARVN soldiers does NOT qualify as a purge.
>> What Amerika did to it's labor unionists in the early 1900s
>> does though. America's politics DEPEND on the belief in
>> "Righteous wars" and I'm here to say The US has NEVER fought
>> one. It's a myth.
>
> War is public murder for private profit.  I don't know of any
> counter-examples.  Again we are up against a collective psychosis,
> normalized by a long history of public acceptance and elaborate
> rationalizations.  Sometimes one sees Bad Guys vs. Worse Guys, but
> whenever it's Guys vs. Guys the best that can be accomplished is
> some amount of damage control.  Everyone who takes up arms to
> settle the disputes of their rulers and de facto owners is a
> traitor to the human race as a whole.

The challenge is how to spread such a meme effectively, powerfully.

Then perhaps there'd be a hope that people would take up arms against
their owners, or at least in defence of their families (I've posted
the post Hurricane Katrina illegal weapons confiscations by federal
military - no one, NO ONE failed to give up their arms (although TBH I
cannot of course speak to those who denied they had any guns in their
respective home - would love to see some true stories of humans with
spines, balls and ovaries!))

And since Credit River Decision, no judge will take up a ruling
against the banks.

And since the machine gun slaughter of the early unionists, as you
hint at above, all unions have fallen to infiltration/ corruption in
relatively short order.

FUCK it's a fucked up world! Juan, PLEASE tell me there's a better one
somewhere, somehow?

> The "fog of war" has another name, propaganda, and all sides of
> every armed conflict write press releases to establish that their
> only motive is "necessary self defence," or the currently popular
> "responsibility to protect others."  The other side of every armed
> conflict always started it, and the regular folks on the other
> side of that border deserve whatever happens to them because they
> failed to stop it.
>
> Too much factual information about war results in large numbers of
> people banding together to have a go at kicking the war machine to
> pieces.  So never mind that "ain't gonna study war no more" crap;
> study the fuck out of war and encourage others to do likewise.

ACK! Fuck the fucken war cause that fucken fucker's a fucking fucked
up death fest of evil.