Facebook admits obvious, Claims miraculous knowledge of States G-Men

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:41:31 PDT 2015

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 17:23:10 +0000
Sean Lynch <seanl at literati.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 5:45 PM Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >         Wait. I missed the point at first.
> >

> Really? When have you stopped missing the point?

	Come on Sean. Your previous comments about bitcoin were
	pretty mediocre and now your laughable facebook boot-licking
	nicely completes your profile.

> >         Let me translate : what facebook will do is tell its
> >         jew-christian american 'users' and the european pets
> > (lapdogs), that evil governments like the arab, russian and chinese
> >         governments are 'attacking' their accounts.
> >

> >         Imagine just how good people will feel about facebook now
> > that facebook protects them from hayrab terrists!!
> >

> AIUI state-sponsored actors have primarily been targeting people from
> their own state, so to the extent "hayrab" governments have been
> going after accounts, it's been other "hayrabs" trying to free their
> own people.

	Might you be parroting google-cia-facebook-nsa propaganda? Oh
	no, you'd never do that....

> And the Chinese and Russians figure largely as well,
> again primarily going after their own people. Last I checked the
> Russians were themselves Christian

	Last I checked the russians use vkontakte.

> and Jewish and are probably going
> after the accounts of Muslims quite frequently.

	So you're saying fukerberg is going to protect the hayrabs form
	his own nazi-amercunt-zionist goverment? You should stop
	watching hollywood movies Sean.

> A large fraction of Facebook's growth is coming from Indonesia, which
> is a Muslim country. None of it is coming from the US, and very
> little from Europe. You really need to get your facts straight.

	Poor little Sean. I said nothing about 'growth'. That's a
	distraction you just introduced.

	To sum up : The evil foreign (non 'american') governments
	attack facebook users. And now, CAPTAIN FACEBOOK will protect
	them.

	I hope you enjoy your	six packs of kool aid.