Facebook admits obvious, Claims miraculous knowledge of States G-Men

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 17:28:40 PDT 2015

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 19:01:14 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Starting today, we will notify you if we believe your account has been
> targeted or compromised by an attacker suspected of working on behalf
> of a nation-state. ...

	LLLLLLLMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> To protect the integrity of our methods and processes, we often won't
> be able to explain how we attribute certain attacks to suspected
> attackers.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/notes/facebook-security/notifications-for-targeted-attacks/10153092994615766

	So, that's to be expected from  psychos like fukerberg
	and all his lapdogs. Those people not only are the sickest
	predators on the planet, they also devote time to thoroughly
	mock their victims.

	beating fukerberg to a pulp and feeding him to the pigs would
	be a humanitarian deed.