How To Survive The "Deep State"

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sat Oct 17 10:39:44 PDT 2015

On 10/17/2015 09:15 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

>>> "Here’s what would happen in the totally impossible
>>> scenario that this person was elected and tried to act like
>>> a Lee Kuan Yew or an Augusto Pinochet against the Deep
>>> State:"
>>>
>>> http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-16/how-survive-deep-state

Thanks for the heads up - the last time you posted part 1, I found i

> PS, even the comments grant an insight: "Fuck how to "survive"
> the deep state! Tell me how to destroy the motherfucker!

I would say the author was politically naive.  His list of reforms
that a hypothetical Dictator of the United States could implement
to fix things, essentially consists of abolishing the functions of
the State in one sweeping blow, and (presumably) letting the
infallible Market replace them with something better.  But then I
realized he was pushing offshore Real Estate by promoting the idea
that "nothing can be done" to improve conditions in the U.S.

He also seems like applying the Laws O' Physics to large scale
human problems, which I'm all for.  But he manages to breeze right
past the inconvenient truth that a human population crash will be
well underway by the end of the century if not WAY sooner; I guess
that would make overseas Real Estate sound less desirable as a
retirement solution.

In re the Deep State, I'm all about "destroy the motherfucker," as
that's a guaranteed winning position:  It has already destroyed
itself, in that no human agency will be able to turn it from the
course it is committed to:  Perpetual exponential growth inside a
closed container.

The question is, how to "destroy the motherfucker" in a manner
that makes things better instead of worse?  Or, how best to
mitigate the human costs of the Deep State's self destruction.  My
preferred solution:  A revival of populist politics, in the sense
of large numbers of "regular folks" doing whatever it takes to
steal back some useful amount of the power that their rulers have
stolen from them over the last ... um ... history of Western
Civilization.

Here's some docs about that, the kind of info that's surprisingly
hard to dig up even from "radical" sources:

http://pilobilus.net/xfer/Strategic_Nonviolent_Conflict.zip

Of course, the resulting Utopia would at best be the "least bad"
of available options. I don't expect a world that anyone will ever
call "the Good Old Days" to appear before about 2150 at the soonest.

:o)