Fwd: Ecartis command results: unsubscribe

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Oct 16 11:37:06 PDT 2015

On 10/16/2015 10:14 AM, Michael Best wrote:
> A masterful troll spoiled by the standard protection against malicious/fake unsubscribe requests. Oh, if only I had accounted for it!
> I received one too, and several times during the last few weeks I've gotten emails telling me that someone was trying to log into my freelists settings. I have no idea who it was, so I'm not going to accuse anyone without any evidence whatsoever.
> Glad to see you're not jumping to conclusions, Occam's Rayzer. ;-)

Your trolling the list with the basically useless information that JYA
sold logs THAT HIS SITE OPERATION MAY NOT HAVE GENERATED (they may be
netsol's right?) created a spike in the use of the word "Cryptome" etc
on the radar of hackers and spammers, so yeah, you're responsible Mike.

I can almost guarantee it wouldn't have happened without you.

RR