[cryptome] Cryptome for sale with access log files from 1996 for $50, 000, 000

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 00:57:45 PDT 2015

  From: Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com>
>I am not JYA's lawyer.
>I strongly suspect JYA didn't sell any logs from this offer and never
>will at price of current value of $50M since the logs almost surely
>might be owned for a small fraction of this.
>IMHO it was made for one or more of following: joke, sarcasm, warning.
I took it as a joke and sarcasm.

>As someone already wrote at least twice:
>NSA almost surely have all these logs.
Just as the NSA should have all of Hillary's emails.  (If they don't...why not?)  Maybe the knowledge that the NSA 'had to' have those emails made it necessary that they didn't disappear elsewhere.
Myself, I remain greatly appreciative that John Young has worked for for nearly 20 years exposing any kind of information that some government, somewhere, doesn't want to see publicized.  The value of that is incalculable.
           Jim Bell