Wikileaks releases TPP Intellectual Property chapter in full

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Wed Oct 14 11:45:22 PDT 2015

On October 14, 2015 11:27:41 AM rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> Dnia wtorek, 13 października 2015 15:14:15 Shelley pisze:
> > On October 13, 2015 2:54:35 PM oshwm <oshwm at openmailbox.org> wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > > So nginx itself is functioning well enough to return the 403s and
> > > therefore my guess is that it is refusing some requests in order to
> > > avoid increasing load.
> >
> > Right, that's what I meant.  Server load balancing issue, etc.  I mentioned
> > the mirrors for convenience sake, not because the whole site was down (it
> > obviously wasn't, 403 =/= 404)
>
> 404 != "site is down" ;)

My brain and my fingers aren't always working in tandem these days.  I
meant that if i could access the document page by page, it is obvious that
the entire thing wasn't being returned as forbidden and likely not an exit
node blacklisting issue.

Mirrors are also handy for "not found" errors.  I should be more clear in
what I type (or not reply when I'm distracted)

But I also know you knew what I meant, don't make me bite you ;)

-S