How to minimize one's damage in case the usa kicks the bucket?

odinn odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Tue Oct 13 14:37:11 PDT 2015

The last update on the IMF's website regarding the currency amounts in
the SDRs (changes in the relative weights of four currencies in the
Special Drawing Rights (SDR) basket) was on December 30, 2010.

Source:

https://www.imf.org/external/np/tre/sdr/sdrbasket.htm

  It would seem it is time for an update, though as of Oct. 13, 2015
nothing remarkable seems to have been posted to their site.

I would continue to check non-standard sources for information
developing relating to SDRs (additions or changes in relative weights).

Example:

https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/three-obvious-signs-the-entire-syste
m-is-changing-17525/

Also note as stated in my twitlonger post
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sn3lqs

"The basket composition is reviewed every five years by the Executive
Board, or earlier if the IMF finds changed circumstances warrant an
earlier review, to ensure that it reflects the relative importance of
currencies in the world’s trading and financial systems. In the most
recent review (in November 2010), the weights of the currencies in the
SDR basket were revised based on the value of the exports of goods and
services, and the amount of reserves denominated in the respective
currencies that were held by other members of the IMF. These changes
became effective on January 1, 2011. In October 2011, the IMF
Executive Board discussed possible options for broadening the SDR
currency basket. Most directors held the view that the current
criteria for SDR basket selection remained appropriate. The next
review is currently scheduled to take place by the end of 2015."

In other words, if something hasn't happened yet to the SDRs and/or
the relative weight of currencies, it is likely to soon (even though
there are currently no further published meetings of the World Bank
Group and the International Monetary Fund before the end of this year
as shown at
https://www.imf.org/external/am/index.htm )

Georgi Guninski: