Why cryptome sold web logs to their paying customers?

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 08:33:13 PDT 2015

You mean the Cryptome logs? John mailed them to me. And many, many other
people since 2013. According to him. (Not the many, many part.)

> *Razer* Rayzer at riseup.net
>
> <Rayzer%40riseup.net?Subject=Re%3A%20Why%20cryptome%20sold%20web%20logs%20to%20their%20paying%20customers%3F&In-Reply-To=%3C561BCCC2.6080501%40riseup.net%3E>
> *Mon Oct 12 11:07:46 EDT 2015*What you claim to be doing is starting an
> archive of dox you 'found' in
> the wild, (but no one seems to know exactly knows how they went wild)
> from a specific site, Cryptome, without the site owner's permission, at IA?

But if you wanna pull on that thread, someone could easily do the same to
JYA since he's reposted many pieces of copyrighted material on his site,
without reprint permission or proper copyright notice (which cuts off any
fair use claim). GASP Is that proof of this vendetta of which speak?

Not the one John has against me where he's smeared me and accused me of
faking disinfo, I mean the fake one I apparently have against him. (Though
I do admit to being a little bit bitter since he made so many bogus
accusations against me)