Why cryptome sold web logs to their paying customers?

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Oct 12 08:07:46 PDT 2015

On 10/11/2015 06:16 PM, Michael Best wrote:
> Only started aharing my archives online again when I decided to use
> archive.org <http://archive.org> and neocities.

So, let me see if I understand this correctly (and I feel like I've
asked this before in another way).

What you claim to be doing is starting an archive of dox you 'found' in
the wild, (but no one seems to know exactly knows how they went wild)
from a specific site, Cryptome, without the site owner's permission, at IA?

I'm sorely tempted to send a note to IA about this and see what they
think about people propagating potentially purloined material on their site.

RR