WHY make a fake GCHQ slide?

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 05:22:37 PDT 2015

No but as I and others have noted, he didn't look at all of the materials
he handed over to journalists and couldn't possibly be expected to remember
all the ones he did see well enough to possibly be able to ID this one as
altered or forged. He was only able to argue against the other documents
because he had never been in touch with the outlet releasing them, contrary
to their apparent belief.