WHY make a fake GCHQ slide?

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 04:50:14 PDT 2015

As I think I said in the other thread, less specific charges that require
more specific proof and almost never leveled before a trial is set, because
it forces the issue to be tried in the court of public opinion, where a lot
of information can't be released lest it spoil an investigation or
potential trial. There's also the fact that there'd be little to gain at
this point by alleging that the slides are fake since there would be few
people to believe it,

"NSA hasn't said it's fake" doesn't seem like a strong argument -
especially for a non-NSA slide. And again - *Snowden himself* has accused
outlets of releasing slides attributed to him that *he says he did not
provide*.