Why cryptome sold web logs to their paying customers?

Travis Biehn tbiehn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 18:32:54 PDT 2015

You can start by re-posting the leaked traffic logs... (Editorial
discretion is frowned upon amongst the idealists.)

Maybe set up an onion, host on i2p, freenet (hehehe), ethereum, the
blockchain, torrents. Spread it far and wide, set up a PKI, set up a WOT,
keep it all offline.

If you're a real masochist you'll host the docs on some crazy 'website'
with no indirection protecting you from legal/illegal/TLA action. Keep the
info off the dark web, off the deep web and in the search indexes.

Warrant canary (which won't work), encryption (you won't be safe) and
signatures (secrets will be stolen.)

If you think you can survive as well as JYA, Deb & fare better than
Assange, go for it. Be prepared.

It doesn't pay very well. You'd have to be crazy to do this.

-Travis

--
Twitter <https://twitter.com/tbiehn> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/travisbiehn> | GitHub <http://github.com/tbiehn>