why we need more cryptome mirrors, in all corners

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Oct 11 16:19:37 PDT 2015

And, best, no pun, every mirror unique and as flawed as their
makers, like none other, especially differing from the source
and its makers. Mirrors are mirrors, like originals, are always
illusory and evermore changing and degrading -- with crypto
and comsec and infosec.

Archives, drops, mirrors, crypto, USBs, AWstats, leaks, Wiki
fools gold. This forum a grain of a great Sahara. From these
grains mirrors of mirrors of mirrors. Forsoothed Alice to
narcissistic Bob.