USA government debt ceiling

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 00:54:59 PDT 2015

On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 10:22:36 +0300
Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> As I read the usa credit rating according to S&P, Moody's, Fitch it is
> excellent:
> http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/rating
> United States
> AA+ 	STABLE 	Aaa 	STABLE 	AAA
> STABLE

	Do you think the banking mafia, which is nothing but an arm of
	the state, is going to 'downgrade' itself?

	I'm not sure if I already linked this.

	http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/17/opinion/17buffett.html?_r=0

	Oh yes. The credit rating of all those scumbags is
	aaaa++++doubleplusgood because....they can print all the money
	they 'need'.

	Now, obviously, such a game can't last forever, but, you are not
	going to arrive to any solid forecast by browsing the interwebz.