The GCHQ Cryptome slide could be a mockup/disinfo

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 10:50:04 PDT 2015

Did you see the first one where I asked for help verifying the information
in redacted form, specifically from John Young/Cryptome but in no way
excluding the list?

Or that after I posted the redacted version of the logs, and before John
Young first denied they were real (before denying it again then admitting
it again), he sent me an email saying ""Keep at it."

Or my general request on Twitter, which wasn't limited to the list and
occurred after the list had been alerted to the matter?
https://twitter.com/NatSecGeek/status/651760609189568512