[cryptome] Re: [cryptome]

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 02:03:13 PDT 2015

The list had been involved since the first post about the GCHQ slide. The
list was no help at all.

Sorry you don't approve, Cari, but what's done is done. The list was
consulted and no help. John Young refused to acknowledge the problem - *or
fix it. *[sarcasm] But what's terribly wrong is that I reported it - *not* that
John leaked it or lied it about it when he kept denying it or anything
else. [/sarcasm]