[cryptome] Re: [cryptome]

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 19:51:59 PDT 2015

> Sorry. I had forgotten that. But once it was clear that multiple copies
> were out there, I don't get the point of publishing your own copy. Maybe
> by then, it was a moot point. And still, it was a bad move, if only for
> you, in that you come across as imprudent.

You realize John refused to acknowledge or fix the leak at that point, and
would have continued to mail them out - right? And at that point, it was
only clear to me since John denied it?  I'd say that stubbornness was far
more imprudent and damaging, and is the only thing that made posting the
list necessary. Especially once John started saying I was a liar and
accusing me of all sorts of things.