Cryptome admits they leaked their logs (WAS: [cryptome] Cryptome has been leaking its user logs for over a year)

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:36:04 PDT 2015

Cryptome just deleted all the quoted tweets for some reason. Weird, right?
Well, here are the archived versions.

http://web.archive.org/web/20151009203031/https://twitter.com/Cryptomeorg/status/652581186036989953
http://web.archive.org/web/20151009204359/https:/twitter.com/Cryptomeorg/status/652585088912355328
http://web.archive.org/web/20151009204359/https://twitter.com/Cryptomeorg/status/652581918215684096