[cryptome] Cryptome has been leaking its user logs for over a year

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 22:25:13 PDT 2015

Writing this at 01:23 AM, please forgive any typos or editing errors.

I'm updating the page to clarify that coderman is not bandmon. Thank you
for clarifying, coderman. The piratebay torrent is, I believe, made from
the zoinks torrent listed in places like
https://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/liberationtech/2014-September/014344.html

http://liberationtech.stanford.narkive.com/arhyVT9j/data-mine-the-snowden-files-was-open-the-snowden-files#post14
and
https://www.reddit.com/r/onions/comments/2afpmi/how_to_obtain_a_cryptome_archive_courtesy_coderman/

If that torrent isn't based on your release, with a hash of
F5763EB5C5FFD8B40B9047CF72350D320A59BDAC
<https://zoink.it/torrent/F5763EB5C5FFD8B40B9047CF72350D320A59BDAC.torrent>,
then it may be a different release from yours. If you can check that and
let me know, I'll update the post to make sure that it's accurate as far as
involving you. (If possible, please check for the files in your own copy of
the Cryptome archive. /USB-1.rar/Disk
2/07-Cryptome-org-13-0702-cartome-directory.zip/awstats)

Thanks for correcting my mistake, coderman - sorry for incorrectly assuming
that you were bandmon.

*coderman* coderman at gmail.com
<coderman%40gmail.com?Subject=Re%3A%20%5Bcryptome%5D%20Cryptome%20has%20been%20leaking%20its%20user%20logs%20for%20over%20a%20year&In-Reply-To=%3CCAJVRA1TAeEfByH4n%3DOUyBVQZJT%2BgBK4yENjjtTBwmxGN_wbH4A%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
*Thu Oct 8 21:42:07 EDT 2015*