Introduce randommess in keypress timings

oshwm oshwm at openmailbox.org
Thu Oct 8 08:22:06 PDT 2015

On 08/10/15 15:51, rysiek wrote:
> Dnia środa, 7 października 2015 16:48:49 Michael Nelson pisze:
>> This is more technical than political, but may be of interest.
>
> This has to be the best comment on the content of this list.

Yep, lets of political stuff on this list but may I bring to your
attention sir...

Introduce Randomm[n]ess in Keypress timings
How to buy a root CA certificate
Cryptome has been leaking its user logs for over a year
Cyber Guerilla Warefare, OPSEC, etc...

These have been useful threads and are just a recent selection :)
But since when has privacy, anonymity and cryptography been devoid of
Politics.